33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks.. Holy crap. I am huge. I just saw the size comparison from 21 weeks to 33 weeks when I was editing the picture. I am also swelling like whoa. Clearly.

How big is baby: 


 


The Bump: He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.

  • He's keeping his eyes open while awake.
  • He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
  • His bones are hardening.
  • And he's going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!

Weight gain/loss:
A lot.

Stretch marks/belly button:
Yes. stretch marks under my belly, sore belly. Still an innie belly button though!

Sleep: Ehhh. Okay. I get really sore still and have to pee a lot. It is so freaking difficult for me to get in and out of bed too, around all of my pillows, so it is a huge production and takes forever each time.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really. I have eaten a lot of Swedish fish. I've always had a sweet tooth, but second and third trimester have been crazy with the sugar and sweets.

Movement: Lots. Hiccups too. I am hoping that baby is head down now- it feels like the hiccups are down lower.

What I'm loving: I am kind of in a weird place- I love that third trimester is flying, BUT I also am freaking out and it is stressing me out.

What I'm looking forward to:
Shower this weekend! I set up the bassinet in the bedroom too and made a few small changes so that we can hopefully accommodate the baby soon.

Best moment of the week:
The massages/rubs that the birth class teacher made John give me. Ahhh I got hair rubs.

How I'm feeling: Stressed out. Frustrated. There is so much I want to/need to do but I can't. I just physically can't do as much anymore and I can't really ask John for the help either because he is always working on the house. So, stuff just doesn't get done- the house is a mess, dishes pile up, stuff doesn't happen for the baby. The piles of stuff around kill me and just seeing them is stressing me out. I spent the weekend trying to at least set up our bedroom so that I won't be stressed in there and there is at least a bit of space that I can feel okay bringing a baby into.

Milestones: As of yesterday, 1/14, my last day at work is in a month. WHAT!? So crazy.

Meredith  – (January 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM)  

Holy cow! I can't believe you're 33 weeks already--that snuck up big time!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP