37 Weeks

(Spoiler alert- the baby has been born! I am just now catching up on these posts and a "birth story" is to follow! This post was for the week of 2/9- yep, a month ago.)





How far along: 37 weeks (missed 36 weeks- we had a big snow storm and lost power for several days..)

How big is baby:


 

A winter melon- what is a winter melon!?
  • He's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
  • He's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.

Stretch marks/belly button: Yes stretch marks, belly button is still an innie (though barely..)!

Sleep:
Not so hot. I'm wicked uncomfortable in bed and it takes a lot to flip/flop around and readjust myself. PLUS I have to pee so much.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions:
Nothing really... still a big fan of Swedish fish, Berger cookies and Reese's Puffs, but those could just be because I am a fatty in general, not necessarily cravings..

Movement:
Yep. Not as much- I think Baby is running out of room.

What I'm loving: 
This is my last week of work... crazy. I am going to be wrapping up all of my projects/handing them and all of my brain power off to others and clearing my desk.

Symptoms:
I am huge. I feel a baby moving. Etc.

What I'm looking forward to:
Having a a week and a half or so off at home to clean and organize before the scheduled c-section. I have been keeping a running list of things I want to tackle/deep clean.



How I'm feeling:
Coming to terms with a c-section. I had a fourth chiropractor appointment to try and flip the baby and nothing is happening. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to check the baby's presentation and then at my OB appointment Thursday we will formally schedule the c-section, probably for 2/25 or 2/26. I prefer 2/26- an even number and it is more visually pleasing :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP