Operation BS- Complete!

(Baby shower, that is.)

Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my sister in law. She is due May 20 with a baby girl- our first foray into being an aunt & uncle!

My mother in law was awesome enough to let us have the shower at her house! I am so pleased with how everything turned out- my visions all came to life :)


The Decor

The food table all set up.


Hot pink silverware!

Fresh tulips in a variety of pinks (plus one random yellow and one purple).

Baby Price is Right.

(Part of) The loot.

Pink & green patterned scrapbook paper jungle animal garland.

Pink & green onesie clothesline.


The Food
Veggie Pizza

Bread bowl with spinach dip.

Chocolate covered strawberries and cake ball pops.

Brownie slivers.


Mini sausage and cheese quiche.

Fruit salad in plastic wine glasses with meringue toppers.

Crudites with ranch dip (served in green peppers).

Lemonade with strawberries. So good. Oh and check out my new drink dispenser!

My mother in law made the cakes- cute eh? Delish too- carrot and yellow.


SIL cutting the cakes.

The Favors
Pink and green onesie sugar cookies.

Pam  – (March 14, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

Seriously! Adorable! You did an amazing job! High five!

Gosfam  – (March 14, 2010 at 7:57 PM)  

Everything looks so cute, and yummy!! Nice job.

mrs.messi  – (March 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM)  

The shower looks amazing! I will definitely copy some of your ideas for my friend's shower in May!

craftymrs  – (March 14, 2010 at 8:48 PM)  

Very cute! I like the price is right idea.

Confessions of a Northern Belle  – (March 15, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

OMG what an adorable shower! You did an incredible job Stephanie!

Eco-Friendly and Frugal  – (March 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

Amazing! I love the Scrap Book decorations, the onsies, and that fruit salad in the wine glasses looks so amazing!

Did you make the sugar cookie favors? Those are fantastic, such a great idea!

leah @maritalbless  – (March 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM)  

What an amazing day! You did fantastic!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP