Post Wedding- Marriage?


I feel kind of silly admitting this, but I'm not sure how much I am looking forward to the wedding. I'm excited to see everyone in one place, to have lots of yummy food and cake, and to see all my designs come to life, but it just feels weird. The wedding also seems kind of weird since we both have been committed to each other for so long that it seems like we are celebrating way past the fact. I am still not sure that I believe that it will be MY wedding...

I am however, VERY excited to be MARRIED. To live with John and be an official family and be with my best friend all of the time. I'm wicked pumped about the marriage and future, the wedding could be tomorrow at the JOP with our parents, in my jeans and Hokie sweatshirt and it wouldn't bother me.

leah @maritalbless  – (October 11, 2008 at 2:33 PM)  

That is the most amazing and grounded outlook I have heard from a bride to be! Your 3 months will fly!

Samantha  – (October 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM)  

aww thanks. I sure HOPE it flies!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP