The Rehearsal & Dinner

We rehearsed.

John's mom practicing her reading.


Our parents practicing the prayer.

..and those are the only two pictures I have from the rehearsal.


After the rehearsal we had the dinner (at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
for any Albany people). It was awesome. We had a separate little room that was perfect. John's parents pre-selected meal options (lots of different ones!).

After we finished eating, John and I handed out gifts to the bridal party. The groomsmen got custom bobbleheads from Whoopass Enterprises.


They were a big hit.

I showed you all the bridesmaid gifts already. In addition to the things that everyone got, Amanda got a VT puffy vest, Crystal got a chest w/wine accessories (charms, stopper, etc), my sister got VT flip flops & basketball shorts and Tiffani got a GC for a salon near her school for a manicure.

After we gave out the gifts, John surprised me with my wedding gift- a custom bobblehead of my own!
...of him... in heart boxers.

John is in the center.

Last, we had a surprise cake- and Orioles cake that my mom got from Sam's. It was surprisingly good.



After the dinner wrapped up, several of the members of the bridal party heded to Denny's for a little snack. Tiffani and I have a tradition of going to Denny's in the middle of the night, and we wanted to go one more time. This also served as my bachelorette party. Does it get cancelled out because the boys were there too? Oh well.

We packed it in before too long, because I had to get up early the next morning.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP