Amanda's Shower Invitations

I am going to be a co-matron of honor in my maid of honor, Amanda's, wedding this June. Yay!

Amy and I are holding a shower for Amanda, so I made the invitations for these. I mailed them out this week, so it is finally time to post them!

Of course, I don't want to put Amanda's info out there, especially without her permission.. so there are a lot of ugly privacy lines on these.. kind of ruins the effect, eh?


Amanda's wedding colors are a darker shade of blue and sage green. I found a sweet scrapbook paper that has the perfect colors.





I fed all of the envelopes through the printer since my handwriting isn't the best- this was an easy way to incorporate the fonts and theme from the inside, onto the envelope- sort of a preview of the inside.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP