30 Day Shred- Day 10


Today was my tenth day of shredding. Technically is was day 14, but I didn't shred for a few days last week when I had a headache. I extended level one for a few days to make up for it..

I definitely feel stronger than at the beginning! The first couple of days I was waddling! Now I make it through the workout with minimal wheezing.

Tomorrow I will start Level 2. I'm nervous!

I haven't lost much (if anything) through the first couple of weeks. I'm not sure why. I was tracking my calorie intake and working out. I think if anything, I might have not been eating enough. This week I have upped my intake, and I am hoping to see results. Weigh in is on Friday morning!

Meredith  – (April 30, 2009 at 12:49 AM)  

Congrats on making it this far--I think even completing the whole 30 day Shred is a HUGE accomplishment!

You'll have to clue us in to level 2...I've only ever done level 1!

Sierra  – (April 30, 2009 at 3:31 AM)  

You can do it! It's hard to work out and keep constant with it, I know. I have been working out for a while and see changes in my body, but no weight loss. I too cut back but it's super hard for me to stay away from my snacks at night! Anyway, I have a couple of 1/2 marathons so hopefully they will get me in gear! Thanks for the encouragement and I enjoyed your blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP