Menu Plan Monday

..ish. More like Tuesday.

I will be having zucchini & asparagus with all of my meals in place of whatever side John is having, in an attempt to fill myself up on healthier options.


Monday
Pork Chops with a soy sauce/Worcestershire marinade
Mashed potatoes

Tuesday
Steak for John
Leftover mashed potatoes
Imitation crab meat for me

Wednesday
John has softball- I will be joining him at the field for their bbq

Thursday
John has softball again. I probably won't go to this game:
Imitation crab meat & veggies for me.

Friday
Date night! Fondue (thanks Leslie!)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.)  – (July 31, 2009 at 11:39 AM)  

Hi, I stumbled across your blog from a friends page. I love all thibgs wedding so I thought Id stop by. I LOVE your layout. Very cute.

Samantha  – (August 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM)  

Thanks! I got the layout at Leelou for free!! http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/search/label/Free%20Layouts

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP