My Birthday!

Woo hoo! Its my birthday!

What is on the schedule? Well, certainly not work! I took the day off to go to a bunch of doctor's appointments. I know- so fun. Oh well, I don't mind them & its better than work!

10 am- cardiologist
after that - Xrays
4:20pm - vet

I was supposed to go to the sports med doctor at 1:30, but they had a scheduling issue and I had to go on Monday instead. Apparently he thinks I have snapping hip, though I have to go today to get xrays to make sure there is nothing else wrong.

I'm thinking that after I do the xrays though, I may make a little stop at Homegoods or Marshalls or something.. :-P

Meredith  – (July 22, 2009 at 3:41 PM)  

Woo! Happy Birthday! Taking the day off is the only way to go!

Justine  – (July 23, 2009 at 5:45 PM)  

I just found your blog off of a comment from Heather Drive. I got married about a month after you this past winter. I was looking at some of your wedding pictures and they're GORGEOUS!! I love the way the red pops in the snow!! And I am INCREDIBLY jealous that you were able to have some anenomes. I was supposed to have some light pink ones in all of the bouquets, but the ones that came in were dead and ugly. :( Your dress was beautiful! :)

PS Happy Birthday!!!

PPS I started to follow your blog! :)

Samantha  – (July 24, 2009 at 10:25 PM)  

Aw thanks! I loved the red with the snow too. That stinks that your anemones were dead though! I didn't know what would be in season/cheap, so I told the florist to just get whatever she could..

I started following your blog too! I love your cat ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP