Single Lady..

Well.. I am officially husband-less for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully no more than that. John had to go back to Utah for some more testing. His hours for testing this time are 3pm-3am Utah time, so 5pm-5am my time. 5pm is when I am leaving work/on the metro without phone service. He will have to call me at work if we want/need to talk :( Of course we are in the middle of all of this house stuff, so this could be interesting.. especially if he has to sign something. Luckily, most of the important stuff is done by now- we are pretty much just waiting on the loan and to close.

Since John will be away, there will be no Menu Plan Monday for the next couple of weeks! I am just going to eat whatever I find- its no fun cooking for one person.

I spent the past weekend in NY attending my cousin Crystal's wedding! (I did her invitations a couple of months ago.) It was a fun time and awesome to see a bunch of cousins that I don't get to see often enough. I'll try to get some pictures up soon!

Meredith  – (July 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM)  

I'm sorry! I am about to be in this exact same situation, and I am not looking forward to it at all!

Samantha  – (July 8, 2009 at 8:37 AM)  

Well I would say your situation is a little different than mine! ;)

I hope your husband will get paid overtime at least! They told John that after working 14+ hours a day, if he bills for overtime if will be rejected because the team leaders can't keep track of their own budget.. awesome.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP