Crystal's Wedding!

This is a little late, but better late than never right!?

Crystal and Kelly got married July 4 at our church (the same one that John and I got married in) and then had an at home tented reception at her parents' house. It was awesome because you can see the Albany fireworks from the yard. At one point, I think that there were 4 or 5 sets of fireworks going on that we could see from outside the tent.

Crystal is originally from upstate NY and Kelly is from New Hampshire. A couple of years ago they moved together down to Florida. For the wedding, they brought the beach to NY!

The church before the ceremony.

Programs

The first kiss!

The new Mr & Mrs!

The table numbers.

The centerpieces.

The favors- sugar cookies cut into beach things and frosted!

The tent. The lanterns were so pretty!

The menus. I was in love with the shrimp.

Place/table cards.
On the table with the place cards were sparklers! These were so fun later on with the fireworks.

The bridal party. It was really windy & you can tell a bit in this picture.

The cake that my mom and sister made! Notice the cake plate??

Up close.

Cutting the cake.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.)  – (August 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM)  

So cute. I love all the beach stuff. My wedding is on a beach so I love the ideas.

Justine  – (August 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

Love the pink sash on the wedding dress :)

Katie @ Loves of Life  – (August 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM)  

I left you something on my blog ;)

ps: love these pics! good job to your mom on that cake!

xox
k

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP