Shelves!

Check out what John made me this week!


All week before I got home from work, he was putting in the cleats (supports) and measuring. Yesterday after work he did a big Lowe's trip and got plywood for the shelves and then finished it up! I hadn't known that he was building them, so it was a nice surprise for me!

This is in the office closet- it is so nice to have all of the boxes and stuff off of the floor! Everything is still in the boxes, but just in the closet now. Obviously I need to do a little more organizing and take everything out of the boxes. I will probably at some point paint the shelved white, but that is at the very bottom of The List for now.

Justine  – (October 8, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

Yay for thoughtful husbands! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP