"New" Chairs

I got these Ikea chairs with the dining table as a set from Craigslist for $100 before I moved into my very first big girl apartment. The table is awesome because it is little, but slides out to seat 6 people pretty comfortably. It is clean lined and my style.

..Except the chairs. The upholstery is a worn out gray/blue color that just always looks dirty. Blah.

I had some money leftover from my per diem from the Africa trip, so I put that towards some home improvement projects. (The new lights included.)

My first purchase was some awesome fabric for the chairs. I got it on Etsy from seller SoFunFabrics. The seller was awesome!


Saturday while being stuck inside (after working of course), I set to re-upholstering the chairs.

Before:


And the after:



Eee! I love the color. The fabric just makes the chairs so much more happy! They just pop now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP