A Typical Supper when John is Gone:

Grilled: tomatoes and summer squash from the garden and
farmer's market onion. All with a generous sprinkle of sea salt, of course. :)

..luckily tonight was my last! He is coming home tomorrow- a day early!

Pam  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

mmmm. that looks awesome. a typical dinner when the hubs is gone is zaxbys. i fail.

Faith  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:45 PM)  

I'm usually the one that travels (in fact I don't think he's EVER been gone while I'm left home alone) so I always wonder what I'd make if hubs was gone for an extended period of time.

Faith  – (July 30, 2010 at 5:52 AM)  

that looks yummy!

p.s. love your plates & we had our reception at the Century House. :)

Confessions of a Northern Belle  – (July 30, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

How healthy! And yummy... I love cooked tomatoes!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP