Cookie Boxes 2010


This is the third year that I have made cookie plates/boxes for family and friends. I started doing because all of the people that we had to buy gifts for was getting overwhelming. We have been buying presents only for immediate family and then I give cookies to extended family, neighbors and we each bring a set to our offices.



This year I ended up doing about 20 boxes of cookies between neighbors, family, friends and work. I even mailed 3 boxes to family this year!


Chocolate covered rice krispie treat pops.

Cherry shortbread stockings dipped in chocolate.

My own creation - cherry "surprises"
(sugar cookie dough wrapped around a cherry that is stuffed with a chocolate chip).

Pecan sandies with fudge.
Sugar cookies with royal icing.

Burnt sugar almonds.

Zucchini bread with garden zucchini that I froze over the summer.
 I packed all of the cookies in boxes that I got from Nashville wraps. They were on clearance and cheaper than anything else I could find- perfect!

Faith  – (December 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

those look so yummy!

i think it is such a great idea to do that! especially when you have so many family members to buy for!

happy new year!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP