Color Run 2012


Last weekend the Color Run came to DC! I got up bright and early and met up with Lindsey and her husband to travel down to the National Harbor (technically in Maryland still) to join thousands of others.

Before.
While the overall experience was fun, I will admit to being frustrated at a lot of the walkers. I understand that it is a fun thing and lots of families do it and it isn't a requirement to run. BUT. The majority of the people were walking and they would walk like 5 people wide so that if anyone wanted to pass them you had to squeeze by. Or some people would straight up just STOP in front of you without paying attention. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't pay attention to their surroundings.. so yeah.

After.

Anywho. I had a good run and felt good the whole time, even though the first half was all up hill. The color stations were awesome, but I don't really think I got as colorful as I was expecting. Oh well.. still a fun thing to do on a Sunday morning! I've checked it off the list, but don't think I will do it again.

Meredith  – (September 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM)  

That drives me crazy when people walk like that in public! The other day, a family was walking like that in the grocery store--holding hands and walking SIX people across. It drove me nuts, ha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP