In the Midst of a Bathroom Reno: Part 3

When I last left you our house was a mess and the bathroom was in a state of quarter-completion.Over the next couple of days, my dad finished up the tiling, installed the towel bars, John primed the ceiling and walls and we have pretty much been holding since then. We were first waiting for the (special order) vanity and sink to come in and then as soon as they did, John had to go away for two more weeks of work testing. Yay.

Here is the point we are at now:

Before priming. Love the shower niches!

It was nighttime/dark, but you get the idea. We will definitely have better pictures once we are all complete.

The floor tiling.

TWO towel rods! No more squishing our towels and dealing with nasty wet towels the next morning!

Our new window! SO much nicer than worrying about the wood trim in the shower. And it is frosted so we don't need blinds.

New recessed light over the shower and super quiet ceiling fan.

John re-worked the heating duct so that the register is in the wall instead of the floor.

The vanity sink! "Cultured marble" ie white solid surface w/integral sink.
And this dude- a walking stick that was chilling on my dad's truck. I inspected him while I was showering out there.

Faith  – (September 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM)  

it looks SO good!!! gorgeous tiles! omg, come over and gut my bathroom! ;)

Leslie G  – (September 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

I LOVE the color and darkness of those tiles. I'm saving this for inspiration!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP