Monthly Goals: Recap

How did I do with my monthly goals for September?

Make a wedding album/photobook

Wedding album complete!!! I finished and ordered it on Saturday night, the 29th.. I cut this one close. 

Give you all an update about the house and addition

I gave an addition general update and am working my way through the designs for each room.

Have a garage/yard sale
We had the yard sale and I came home with just one thing! Everything else either sold, or went to Goodwill, and just a few items went into storage for a spring yard sale.


Get a new wireless router.
New wireless router was acquired.


Can 18 quarts of tomato sauce
I failed at the tomato sauce. Canning just takes so much time and we were gone for several weekends in September, and had stuff already scheduled for the others.

Can 24 pints of diced tomatoes
I did make 24 pints of diced tomatoes though.

Fill you in on our dairy situation

 Dairy explained.

Ramp up my running training
Consider my running ramped up. I did a 9.25 mile training run on Saturday and felt awesome! My stomach did not so much for the rest of the weekend, but oh well. I have a 12 miler on Saturday and then taper before the half marathon.

Enjoy the first COLLEGE FOOTBALL of the season!! 
College football has been watched, but with the way the Hokies are playing this fall.. not so much enjoyed yet.


October Goals:
Can 10-12 pints of applesauce
Run & finish the Hershey Half Marathon
Develop and start utilizing a cleaning schedule
Clean up design schemes for the rest of the house/addition

Meredith  – (October 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM)  

Oh yeah, I totally need to get back into a cleaning schedule too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP